Like I said before,
I am tagged by 'Super Duper Mom' to tell 8 facts about myself.
*We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
*Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
*People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.
1. I have a hard time loving myself, "just be" is what I stand for, but it's not easy. I am often too hard for myself.
I am a perfectionist, I work 300% for myself and find it hard to work sometimes below the 100%.
2. I want to meet the child in me, to admit it whole-heartedly. I wanna play with her, talk to her, make descisions with her, comfort her,… That's why I've decided to follow a training called "Neo-hypno" in Holland, there they teach you how to make contact with the child in you. The use rebirthing techniques, family system exercises,…
3. I very much like sitting on a terras and drink a cappucino, my favourite adress in Ghent is "Pain Perdue". It's there where I feel at ease and enjoy just sitting there, read, design or look at the people and listen to their conversations. :c) The interior is also very simple but so nice! You can also sit on a large wooden table with different people. :c))
4. I would like to be a very good photographer, I love food photography!
My inspirator is Ella Doran! What she does with her pictures I would like to do also but in a different way.
5. My dream: being succesfull in designing and selling my cards, concepts, book,… and earn enough money with it.
6. I would like to have a steady part-time job where I can learn and use my talents. I've been searching for a long time now and nothing seems to match. I wish someone would just look into my aura and give me the answer. I'm getting discouraged. Surly there must be someone who can use my talents and experiences?
7. I would like to earn enough money to get my bills paid and have that little bit extra to do the things I love: to go see a movie, to buy lovely crafted gifts for friends, to go out to dinner, …
8. If I would win the lottery, I would spent it to a very good new bike - different trainings (they cost a lot!) - a digital reflexcamera - a new Mac and a good printer + a color calibration - several trips (even weekends) to Barcelona, France, Ireland, Australia or Thailand? (never been there before) - maybe a car - rent a place to store away stuff - …
I will tag the my best friend Peter and Sylf.
Display Natural Flowercards.nl Destijds toen ik mijn bloemenkaartjes op de markt zette, dacht ik dat 20 ≠ een mooie reeks zou zijn, dan h...
Klik op het beeld voor een groter formaat Ik heb de toelatings opdrachten binnen en whoehoe er zit een leuke bij!
Zeg mij waar ik … terugvind. Dat is een spreuk die ik regelmatig toepas, soms in grote paniek. En Sint-Antonius helpt mij praktisch altijd....