Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm tagged!

Like I said before,

I am tagged by 'Super Duper Mom' to tell 8 facts about myself.
*We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
*Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
*People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.

1. I have a hard time loving myself, "just be" is what I stand for, but it's not easy. I am often too hard for myself.
I am a perfectionist, I work 300% for myself and find it hard to work sometimes below the 100%.

2. I want to meet the child in me, to admit it whole-heartedly. I wanna play with her, talk to her, make descisions with her, comfort her,… That's why I've decided to follow a training called "Neo-hypno" in Holland, there they teach you how to make contact with the child in you. The use rebirthing techniques, family system exercises,…

3. I very much like sitting on a terras and drink a cappucino, my favourite adress in Ghent is "Pain Perdue". It's there where I feel at ease and enjoy just sitting there, read, design or look at the people and listen to their conversations. :c) The interior is also very simple but so nice! You can also sit on a large wooden table with different people. :c))

4. I would like to be a very good photographer, I love food photography!
My inspirator is Ella Doran! What she does with her pictures I would like to do also but in a different way.

5. My dream: being succesfull in designing and selling my cards, concepts, book,… and earn enough money with it.

6. I would like to have a steady part-time job where I can learn and use my talents. I've been searching for a long time now and nothing seems to match. I wish someone would just look into my aura and give me the answer. I'm getting discouraged. Surly there must be someone who can use my talents and experiences?

7. I would like to earn enough money to get my bills paid and have that little bit extra to do the things I love: to go see a movie, to buy lovely crafted gifts for friends, to go out to dinner, …

8. If I would win the lottery, I would spent it to a very good new bike - different trainings (they cost a lot!) - a digital reflexcamera - a new Mac and a good printer + a color calibration - several trips (even weekends) to Barcelona, France, Ireland, Australia or Thailand? (never been there before) - maybe a car - rent a place to store away stuff - …

I will tag the my best friend Peter and Sylf.

No comments: