Thursday, June 18, 2009

Daydreaming

Yesterday I was in Antwerp to deliver the orders of my clients, it was a hard day and I was tired. Between some clients in, I visited the Kaldi Shop in the Vleminckstraat 6-12.

It is a nice shop where they sell all different kinds of tea and coffee. I saw some nice tea packages beautiful designed! Some nice sweets also. I hoped that the website of Kaldi would show those products also but they don't, so I cannot show you the products I liked so much, except for ®evolution.

I took me a cappucino, sat down and daydreamed about the idea of having my own "JustBe Shop" some day. I thought for the first time in my life about it, I always said it would be nothing for me.

So I dreamed of having a big house with a little shop with a 'JustBe café corner' …

Today I saw a nice photo on the blog of Aran Goyoaga wich reminded me of my daydream. I imagined myself something like the photo below, with a table and 2 chairs in front and perhaps a porch with the name of the shop.



Image is copyright of Aran Goyoaga
Placed with permission


I started with the floor because the floor at Kaldi inspired me. :c)
And made some notes in my agenda.


I enjoyed it very much and I got some new ideas… YES yes yes!


2 comments:

Sylvie Van Hulle said...

Zalig!
Ik geloof er wel in dat jouw shop er komt hoor! Ik zie het al helemaal voor me. En een groot huis is daarvoor eigenlijk helemaal niet nodig, je kan dat toch gerust in je gezellig appartementje doen, een homeparty nnow and then, en stoeltjes zetten in de cité :-)
liefs,
Sylf

Just Me said...

Jama, ik zou dan ook in dat huis een studio willen en een plek om te wonen zo nu en dan… als ik op mezelf wil zijn.

Het zijn allemaal gedachten, wie weet hoe het zich uiteindelijk ontwikkelt?

Nu hier thuis doe ik dat niet, ik heb geen zin in HomeParty's.

Ik zou dat enkel in de weekends openhouden ofzo, zodat ik voor mijn andere producten op andere dagen de baan op kan. …

Het doet wel deugd om ermee bezig te zijn.
;c))